Our company is a world leader in nutrition, dedicated to helping provide
infants and children with the best start in life. With more than 70
products in over 60 countries, the company is trusted by parents and
health care professionals around the world.
As the company grows in Indonesia, we're currently seek professionals to
fill the following position:
ASSISTANT for Sales Dept- contract
Working as part of a close knit and motivated team, you will be involved
in proactively providing administrative support to the sales team and
solutions to our customers, administration of sales orders, data entry and
file maintenance. This position also encompasses extensive reporting
requirements, in addition to general administration tasks, and filing.
Minimum of D3, major in secretarial management, marketing, management or
equivalent, from reputable academies/universit
At least 2 years of secretarial/
Had successfully demonstrated customer/client focus, confidentiality
management, and continuous learning.
Administrative accomplishments in a complex, global environment.
Effective communication with culturally diverse global executives and
Organization and coordination of global meetings and events.
Ability to work under tight timelines, pressure and varying time zones.
Strong computer skills (i.e excel, word, powerpoint)
Highly proactive organizer in a complex environment.
· Responsible for performing quality administrative support in an effective and efficient manner .
· Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment:
manage calendars, travel, expenses, internal/external meetings, videos and conference calls.
· Assists in the development of slide presentations, maintenance of departmental files and proper
submission of approval forms.
· Must be able to handle confidential information and communication with all levels of management
in a professional manner.
· Follows up on projects assigned to various managers to ascertain status and to assure timely
· Manage the tracking and recording , reconciling and quality controlling financial and statistical
information maintained in various databases.
· Prepare weekly & monthly reports
· Provides support to line unit all over Indonesia as necessary for the Sales Team to operate.
· Perform other duties as requested
Please email CVs to mji.recruitment@
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and assessment process.