JOB VACANCY – Coordination Officer
Spanish Red Cross (SRC) is looking for qualified candidates for the position of Coordination Officer to join our team in Nias; North Sumatra; Indonesia.
Position/Posisi Coordination Officer
Location/Lokasi Teluk Dalam, South of Nias, Indonesia
Unit/department /delegation Nias Sub-delegation,
SRC Spanish Red Cross Indonesia - PMI
Report to SRC Head sub Delegation in Nias
1. Description of the post
The SRC Coordination Officer serves as an assistant to the Head of Subdelegation assuming responsibility for a wide variety of coordination and administrative matters
Summary: Performing administrative and office support activities. Analyzing the general needs and weaknesses of the SRC office in Nias and developing proposal in order to improve the general functioning of the office. Receiving and directing visitors, attending to institutional meetings, elaboration of minutes, word processing, filing, faxing, preparing documents related with different institution, consultants and beneficiaries and translate official documents.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
• Works with Head of Subdelegation, assisting as required with reports,
documents, and other miscellaneous tasks
• Facilitate the coordination with Nias Selatan Branch and give them
technical support and advice.
• Gathering, reviewing and summarizing all the regular reports elaborated
in the sub delegation.
• Facilitate the relations between Head of Office and institutional
• Translating Bahasa-English-Bahasa for official documents in writing.
• Prepare Coordination meetings
• Updating procedures: administrative, security, etc.
• Coordinating schedules and preparing agendas.
• Gathering information and redaction of reports depending on the needs.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings—preparing agendas, reserving and
preparing facilities, etc. preparing minutes for the Head of
Organizing and maintaining file system.
• Assist to Head of sub delegation, preparing documents of any kind
• Support and advice the different departments of the SRC Sub delegation in Nias, Human Resources, Logistics and Technical, in order to improve and give coherence to the overall functioning of the sub delegation
3. Qualification and Professional Skills
• University degree (advantage)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, word and Power Point). Duties
require professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
other employees, contractors and beneficiaries. (essential)
• Computer skills. (essential)
• English – fluent oral and written. (essential)
HOW TO APPLY
- Full name, name of general profession, single sentence description of career goals,
- Motivation letter, stating the relevance of the candidate experience with the job offer.
-List of specific skills related to the job offer;
-Detailed work experience (in reverse order by time, last job listed first, including name of employer, post held, work done and dates of beginning and completion);
-List of formal education passed (with copy of certificates, diplomas and/or degrees obtained);
- List of informal training and short courses (with copy of certificates, diplomas)
- Name, title, phone number, email and address of three referees.
- Dead Line for application: Till suitable candidate is recruited
If interested, please send your CV and Motivation Letter with the reference:
“SRC Human Resources Department “by e-mail :
Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org