We are one of the world's leading producers of metallic coated and painted high quality steel. The group was originated in Australia and has steel manufacturing plants in New Zealand, USA, Asia and downstream product operations in 18 countries.
Our site in Indonesia was established in 1993, building a very successful business by leveraging supports of our stakeholders, quality products and most importantly our people.
As part of our business strategy, currently we are looking for bright, high achiever individuals, capable of providing excellent performance with self-integrity and good teamwork to fulfill the vacancies of:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (EE)
Position Summary of Electrical Engineer
To provide and implement electrical engineering solutions to improve equipment capability-reliability and modify both lines in order to suiteto production requirements
ZERO HARM FOR ALL PERSONNEL/CONTRACTO
* Modification assessment with modification requester and relevant engineer or supervisor
* Contractor selection with safety aspect as main criteria
* Improve safety awareness by conduct job safety analysis with contractor before executing job
* Tools checking adherence to BlueScope Steel standard
IMPROVE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT PERFORMANCE RELIABILITY.
Support Maintenance team by means:
* Continuous improvement of equipment and provide engineering solutions where necessary.
* Identify and replace obsolete equipment with at least same quality.
PROJECT DESIGN AND PLANNING
* Perform modification feasibility study and assessments from historical data prior to decide whether modification is necessary or not.
* Perform design and calculate based on current data to make new design as required
* Maintain schedule cost target that already signed by manager and VP-Manufacturing
* Responsible the progress of the project.
REVIEW THE CONTRACTOR TO GET GOOD PROJECT RESULT Contractor should have
good concern about safety
* Good quality, price and delivery time to make schedule on track
* Good business relationship has to build and maintain with supplier and contractor.
* S1 degree in Electrical (power) Engineer with 3 years experience
* Well understand in technical knowledge (PLC, AC&DC motor, Instrument, Switch Gear 20 KV, 380 VAC, Motor Control)
* Knowledge In electrical safety aspect and requirement
* Electrical design concept understanding
* Able to work with minimum supervision, self motivated
* Commit to continuous improvement
* Good communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
* Willing to stay at Cilegon area
Send your complete application and resume within 1 week to:
Human Resources PT BlueScope Steel Indonesia
Jl. Asia Raya Kav.02 Kawasan Industri KIEC Cilegon 42443
Or email to: recruitment.