is looking for
ENGINEER – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENTRequirements:
- Hands on knowledge in C, C++, Java, JavaCard, VB programming languages
- Experience in Embedded Systems, Programming and knowledge in Microcontroller is preferred
- Knowledge in Software Development Cycle & ISO Process
- Ability in English communication (verbal and written).
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT or related major.
Evaluates and tests project/product (cards and or software) to verify that product function according to specifications and standards by performing the following duties. Beta Tester has the responsible to assure good result product, timely delivery of project testing and result.
- Associate diploma (D3) of any major
- Fresh Graduates are Very Welcome
- Understands English
- Very familiar with cellular phone
Quality Control Engineer
- Diploma Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Multimedia or IT.
- Good knowledge of C, C++, Visual Basic, Java and JavaCard Programming is preferred
- Familiar with Application Testing, Quality Control and assurance.
- Detail-oriented person, with desires and willingness to go through all aspects of the applications to ensure their quality.
- Willing to quickly learn on new technology for PC-based platforms and Smart Cards platforms.
- English Fluency in conversation and writing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Software Development Lifecycle is preferred.
- Knowledge of Black Box and White Box inspection is an additional advantage
- FRESH GRADUATES with right credentials and courses are strongly encouraged to apply
TECHNICAL WRITER for Common Personalization System (CPS)
Collect all information to help all LTCs to use properly and on their own the Extended Mobile Card Configurator, which is a master piece of the System to personalize all smart card for Mobile Business Line
- Associate Diploma / Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- Analytically minded
- Rigorous and Autonomy
- Communication skills
TECHNICAL WRITER (ACT)
Write technical documents and specifications for applications and desktop tools/applications when required
Checking the technical documents written by engineers to ensure that the documents is understandable both by non-technical and technical person. This includes grammar and thesaurus selection.
- Degree/Diploma in Literature/English
- Fluency in English, both in conversation and in writing
- Minimum 1 year of Experience in Technical writing
- Ability to understand technical terms and definitions. Candidates need not to be tehcnically proficient
Just drop your application letter into :
P O BOX 4914 JKTM 12700 Or Email to: email@example.com
Website : www.oberthurcs.com