Our Client, currently operating in West Java, is urgently looking for National and International candidates to fill in the position of "OPERATION MANAGER' Detail related to that position:
- Directly responsible for the operation, safely and effectively.
- Supervise departmental managers comprise of Mine Safety/ Health and Environmental,
Underground Mine, Processing Manager, Mine Planning/ Engineering and Maintenance to
produce 70,000 oz/ yr of gold and beyond.
- To approve weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly operating and management reports.
- He reports to site GM and direct line to Chief Operating Officer.
- Willing to work with various different cultures, people and working environments.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Mining Engineering from a reputable University
- Hands on experience in the similar position of more than 7 years as Operation Manager
- Have the experience in the Under ground gold mining Operation
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experiences and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. Please send your applications with CV and recent photo resumes@mbp-
Please visit our web www.mbp-skill.