Perusahaan kami bergerak di bidang pengembangan aplikasi berbasis web dan sistem pengambilan keputusan, kami membuka lowongan pekerjaan sebagai berikut
Java Developer ( 3 posisi)
* During the planning and design phase, work collaboratively with team members to come up with comprehensive and viable designs and estimates.
* In collaboration with the development team and depending on the size of the project, develop subsystems or full system using technologies assigned by the System analyst and/or technical architect
* Develop clean, accurate, and effective code
* Collaborate with the front-end team and other technical people to integrate back end and front end issues
* Participate in project meetings including post project analysis and provide insightful input and ideas and effectively communicate project status and challenges
* Partner with QA in charge which is typically junior system analyst, throughout the development process and quickly respond to bugs and errors identified by QA
* Ensure bugs are rectified and prepare documentation explaining the steps taken to overcome bugs
* Research and experiment with new technologies and share your discoveries with the team
* Work with external companies on occasion in an effort to meet project goals
* Contribute to internal projects on an as needed basis
* Other duties as needed
* Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics,
* Age min 23 years old
* Object oriented programming and methodologies are second nature
* Candidate must have 4 years development experiences, or involved with 3 application development projects
* Candidate understand the challenges of cross-site software development
* Knowledge of transactional persistent data sources (SQL, OODB)
* Proficiency in designing distributed systems that can support large numbers of concurrent users
* Strong hands-on experience in Java programming and related technologies such as Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), Swing, and J2EE
* Strong experience with J2EE application servers especially open sources one such as Jboss
* Expert using IDE Tools such as Netbeans or Eclipse
* Expert understanding of SQL databases especially MySQL
* Passionate and have the experience with Linux and Unix operating system other than Microsoft Operating System
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
* Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
* Full-Time and Contract position available.
System Engineer ( 1 Posisi )
Our System Engineers contribute to the development of highly available mission critical infrastructure on time and according to project budgets and are committed to continuously improving and sharing their technical expertise. Trusted to build infrastructure to support
compelling and innovative customer experiences for clients, our System Engineers also support Intermatik internal infrastructure and day-to-day activities
Showing initiative and a passion for technology our System Engineers believe in doing it right and doing it well. This role is the foundation for our infrastructure business that supports our solutions and operations. Interfacing with clients, internal project teams, and external vendors, System Engineers provide thoughtful and well-engineered solutions that include detailed designs, implementation plans, and configuration of infrastructure and network hardware and associated systems and management software for our innovative solutions.
* Executes day to day support of systems
* Plans and implements OS, and application patches
* Handling support incidents
* Participation in on call rotation
* Mid-level design, implementation, and testing of infrastructure hardware and associated software
* Maintain significant competency in infrastructure hardware and software technology.
* Explain major hardware design decisions and their rationales to technical and non-technical audiences
* Knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as VPN, Internet load-balancing, caching, co-location, and hosting services
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE /
* Minimum S1- Computer Science, Computer Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years network engineering experience.
* Hands-on experience with application middleware server components: Ability to install, configure and support;
* Hands-on experience with webservers: Ability to install, configure and support IIS 5.0/6.0, Apache;
* Systems Administration: Linux, Windows 2003, shell scripts, GNU development tools, .NET development;
* Strong experience on Linux systems (beyond user level), preferably in core administration;
* Strong knowledge of web applications and large, high traffic, multi-site web sites.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the client.
* Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
* Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
* Is accountable for their actions
* Demonstrates caring for others and honesty
* Positive and constructive
* Able to focus while under pressure
* Sense of humor
Lamaran dapat dikirimkan ke jobs@intermatik.