Position: Furniture Testing Technician
- Candidate possesses at least a Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Having 3 years of working experience in the related field or in furniture laboratory testing would be an advantage
- Computer literate and good communication skill in English both oral and written
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- High motivated person
- First graduate are welcome to apply, appropriate training will be given