PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based position:
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from Engineering discipline.
1. Minimum 5 years experienced as a Contracts Engineer.
2. Certified quantity surveyor / engineer.
3. Experienced in contracts administration.
4. Computer literate.
5. Fluent English - oral & written.
6. Able to work under pressure & attention to details.
7. Highly motivated & able to work under minimum supervision.
8. Team player & good communication skills.
- Assist Contracts Manager and Bid Manager review contracts at the
Tender stage giving input to the Bid Manager regarding the
contract composition and any qualifications required to align conditions
to Petrosea contracting guidelines
- Assist Contracts Manager in developing appropriate contractual
strategies to maximise contract position
- Provide logistical support to Project Managers in resolving contractual
issues with the Client, including drafting formal letters and attending
negotiations of a contractual nature.
- Provide support to Project Managers with the preparation and
documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and
successfully negotiate these to settlement, including a running log of
all contractual correspondence to settlement.
- Ensure that the Client and Petrosea follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that Petrosea is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph and quoting in email subject: CONTRACTS ENGINEER to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW