A LEADING CHEMICAL COMPANY
We are a division in multinational group company Currently seeking for Key Team Player Position as Assistant Manager Marketing Reporting to the Marketing Manager , you will lead the team in achieving the organization's business objectives through the guidance of management with the following responsibilities;
· Lead direct and control the entire marketing operation.
· Visioning the marketing's and lead the process of goals setting and sales planning and
· Energizing the team through the company's strategic directions
· executing and implementing its plan, strategic action and operational policies so as to achieve
· developing effective strategies for maximizing revenue growth and profitability, and
· fostering a high performance culture in the organization
As such, you are expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
· An overseas degree in marketing/business, Chemical engineering or related disciplines.
· Preferably 2 years experience in marketing fields.
· sound understanding of marketing job-flow.
· excellent leadership quality with strong drive for achievement, strong organizational abilities
and effective management skills
Please email your resume / CV (Max 200 KB), including expected salary and recent photograph, quoting "Assistant Manager Marketing" in the subject, no later than 15 December 2007 to