Landmark is a leading supplier of integrated interpretation systems and professional services, supporting petroleum companies worldwide to find, produce and manage oil and gas reservoirs. A wholly owned business unit of Halliburton Company since 1996. Landmark employs about 2,000 people in more than 50 offices worldwide. Landmark serves customers in over 80 countries, accounting for more than 90 percent of the industry's Exploration & Production enterprises.
We are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following positions :
1. TECHNICAL SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (Code : TSM)
Information Management – Jakarta
To lead an exciting team of Information Management Consultants delivering innovative solutions to our clients in the domain of Oil & Gas Data Management and IT Solutions. The role will have responsibility to be fully accountable for the delivery and continued service provision of multiple projects. This position will have responsibility for the Management of a team of over 5 Consultants combined with direct P & L accountability for this segment of the business, to produce detailed technical responses to tenders, financial reporting, P & L accountability, write and present papers at Industry Related Conferences, presenting in Technical Seminars and
become a Trusted Advisor to our clients. Provide/ demonstrate/ present Landmark's Information Management & Infrastructure leading-edge technology and consulting solutions to the Indonesian market. Significant client interfacing and travel (Domestic and International)
will be required.
1. B.Sc. in Information Technology or Earth Sciences. M.Sc. in Information Technology, Earth
Science is preferable.
2. 12-15 years experience in Oil & Gas industry with minimum 10+ years in Data Management,
IT & IM Domain.
3. Considered a superior technical resource.
4. Strong understanding of applicable science and technology and client business and operational
processes within a domain/ technical set.
5. Understand industry workflows and is able to identify significant economic benefits in
applying the integrated approach.
6. Previous experience in a consulting company preferred and detail knowledge of the industry
would be essential.
7. Strong interpersonal, presentation skills and outgoing personality.
8. Significant client interfacing and travel (Domestic and International) will be required.
9. An understanding of Landmark products would be distinct advantage.
10. English language and the ability to work effectively with clients is a must.
2. Senior Geophysicist (Code : Geoph) and Petrophysicist (Code : PETHP) Subsurface Jakarta
To provide geophysical or petrophysical interpretation services to clients in Indonesia. Projects range from block evaluations to existing development of operating assets. Work station based
interpretation (Landmark tools) will be a major element in the fulfilment of this role. This position will also have responsibility to provide expertise in geoscience interpretation to our Indonesian clients.
1. B.Sc. in Earth Sciences and equivalent field of Geophysics/Petrophysicist. M.Sc. in Earth
Sciences is preferable.
Demonstrate excellent track record of success.
3. Strong understanding of applicable science and technology and client business and operational
4. Understand industry workflows and is able to identify significant economic benefits in
applying the integrated approach.
5. Knowledge of Indonesian basins
6. Must have a good working knowledge of geophysics, particularly 3-D for Geophysicist
7. Must have excellent presentation skills, be self-motivated, have excellent work ethics,
excellent communication skill, and have a dedication to corporate values and needs.
8. The candidate might be required to work in remote location.
In addition to an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast-paced and dynamic company, we offer excellent professional development prospects and highly competitive remuneration & benefits package with various career opportunities within our global organization.
Closing date: 31st December, 2007
Interested candidates are invited to email a copy of detailed resume to :
and describe related job code in the email subject. We regret that
only short listed candidates will be notified.
We have employment opportunities worldwide. Please visit our website at :
Closing date : Monday, December 31, 2007