ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
TRUBA ALAM MANUNGGAL ENGINEERING, Tbk. is an integrated business solution in electrical power industry. The Company's integrated operations in electricity generation
presently comprising of project development, investment & financing, power engineering
design, procurement supports, power plant construction, management, and operations.
We focus on Integrated Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services, highly
use of engineering skill and advanced technologies by adopting one stop solution as its
Currently, we are looking for young talented and professionals to fill in the position of :
1. FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CFA)
2. TAX MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CTX)
3. BANKING RELATIONS MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CBR)
4. FINANCIAL CONTROL MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CFC)
5. BUDGETTING MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CBG)
6. INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CIV)
7. TREASURY MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CTE)
8. INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CAU)
9. IT INFRASRUCTURE MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CIS)
10. IT APPLICATION SUPPORT MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CIA)
11. IT HELPDESK (CHD)
12. INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CTR)
13. TRAINING MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CTR)
14. ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS (COD)
15. GENERAL AFFAIRS MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CGA)
16. LEGAL/ PROJECT LEGAL MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CPL)
17. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CBD)
18. PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CPR)
19. PURCHASING MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CPU)
20. GEOLOGIST (CGE)
21. SECRETARY (SEC)
22. ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS (ADM)
Experience in Similar Position :
• Min. 8 years for managerial positions.
• Min. 5 years for supervisor positions.
• Min. 2 years for officer positions.
ENGINEERING/ SITE POSITION
23. PLANT GENERAL MANAGERS (CPG)
24. PROJECT/ SITE MANAGERS/ ENGINEERS (CPS)
25. CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS/ SUPERVISORS (ECO)
26. Sr. MECHANICAL MANAGERS (EMC)
27. Sr. SYSTEM & COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS (ESC)
28. Sr. MECHANICAL (ROTATING & PACKAGE) ENGINEERS (EMR)
29. Sr. BOILER & STATIC ENGINEERS (EBS)
30. Sr. PIPING ENGINEERS (EPI)
31. Sr. CIVIL/ STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS (ECS)
32. Sr. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS (ELC)
33. Sr. INSTRUMENT & CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEERS (EIS)
34. Sr. ARCHITECTURE/ BUILDING ENGINEERS (EAB)
35. DESIGNERS (PIPING CIVIL/ STRUCTURAL, ELECTRICAL/ INSTRUMENTATION)
36. CAD DRAFTERS (PIPING, P & ID, ELECTRICAL/ INSTRUMENTATION, CIVIL/
STRUCTURE/ ARCHITECTURAL) (ECD)
37. QUALITY CONTROL MANAGERS/ OFFICERS (CQC)
38. HSE ENGINEERS (EHS)
39. PROJECT/ COST CONTROL ENGINEERS (EPC)
40. MATERIAL CONTROL ENGINEERS (EMC)
41. LOGISTIC OFFICERS (ELO)
42. CONTRACT ENGINEERS (ECT)
43. FRESH GRADUATED ENGINEERS (EFR)
Experience in Similar Position :
• Min. 10 years for point 23 - 26.
• Min. 5 years for point 27 - 35, 37 - 41.
• Min. 2 years for point 36 & 42.
Specific Requirements for Corporate Position :
• Point 1 - 7 must have deep exposure in the area of project of budgeting, costing, financing,
auditing, treasury, taxation, AP/ AR, and financial forecast. Accounting Firm background is an
• Point 2 must have knowledge of validity Local and International Tax Authority.
• Point 3 must have good relationship with various banking, securities, or financial institutions.
• Point 4 & 5 must have knowledge of project budgeting, cash flow, project management,
financial contracts, and project agreement.
• Point 6 must have knowledge about capital market, local & international shares, public
relations and communication.
• Point 7 must have knowledge about money market and rate currency.
• Point 8 must have knowledge in auditing field, either in internal or external audit.
• Point 9 - 11 must have deep exposure in IT various spectrums, either in software or hardware
• Point 12 - 14 must have strong exposure in HR functions (Industrial Relations, Training and
• Point 17 must have exposure in coal mining industry.
• Point 18 has experience with mass media communication and civil community.
• Point 19 has the exposure with all kinds of suppliers and vendors, has the capability to
negotiate with all levels.
• Point 20 has experience in the remote area in the mining industry.
• Point 21 & 22 have the capability to do the secretarial and administration job.
Specific Requirements For Engineering/ Site Position :
• Point 23 - 35, 37 - 42 must have experience in Power Plant, Mining, Coal Business Project or
Oil & Gas Industry.
• Point 23 must have working experience in the area of Plant Operations & Performance
Management, including at least 2 years as a General Manager or Project Manager for a large
coal fired power plant.
• Point 27 has capability to use Hysis, Pipesim, Pipenet, & strong knowledge in thermodynamics
& heat transfer.
• Point 29 has capability to use Codeware Compress, Aspen BJAC, E-Tank, etc.
• Point 30 has capability on Piping Stress Analysis Calculation using Caesar II, Piping Material
Selection, & familiar with International Code & Standard such as API, ANSI, ASME.
• Point 31 has capability to use calculation software for Civil & Structure (STAAD Pro, etc.)
• Point 32 has experience in power generation system & design of electrical distribution system
(MV/LV switchgear, transformer, UPS), and capability to use Electrical Software ETAP &
calculation software for electrical load list, cable sizing, & grounding system.
• Point 33 has experience in detailed engineering design of DCS, safety system, fire and gas
system & field instrumentation system, familiar with international code & standard.
• Point 34 has capability on Conceptual & Detail Design for ME Building, Plumbing, and HVAC
including familiar with related application Code & Standard.
• Point 35 has experience in cabling layout design, lighting design, grounding, and lightning
protection design, wiring and connection diagram, and capability to use software for lighting
calculation, cable schedule, and CAD.
• Point 37 has experience in quality control system and procedure in power plant industry.
• Point 42 has experience in handling subcontracting for civil works and ME erection works.
Preparing from invitation to tender up to contract signing.
• Point 43 : fresh graduates from Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Instrumentation,
General Requirements :
• Min. Bachelor degree with related background from reputable local or overseas university, D3
graduates for point 21 & 22.
• Must be willing to travel, stay, and or work either in site or in remote locations (Lampung,
Pontianak, Kuala Tanjung (Medan), Jambi, Bangka, Muara Enim (Palembang), Bali, Lombok,
Sumbawa, Pelabuhan Ratu) or other sites.
• Having management commitment to HSE.
• Proficiency in English is a must, Mandarin is an advantage for point 21.
• Local citizens with good qualifications are welcome to apply.
Please send your complete application letter, CV, and photo within 2 weeks to :
PO BOX 1371 JKS 12013
E-mail : corporate.hr@
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date : Saturday, December 15, 2007