Sr. MINING ENGINEER
MBP Skill Executive Search International's client, a fast growing
Nickel Mining Company in Papua - Indonesia, is currently seeking applicant for the following position, to be based in Jakarta. Sr. MINING ENGINEER (Code: AP-12210)
1. Degree from University majoring in Mining or Geology Engineer
experience in one of the big four
2. Minimum 10 years of experience in the same position
3. Technically and administratively qualified for Managing the operation of Open Pit mining.
4. Effectively bilingual in bahasa Indonesia and English
5. Self-motivated and hard working, and good team work
To assist the Project Manager (Person-In-Charge of the Nickel Mines) in Nickle logging/field exploration of a nickel mining areas.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please email your complete CV/Resume (MSWord/WinZip file, current job descriptions, plus REFERENCE NAMES
& phone numbers, PHOTO), info to: email@example.com
for our consideration. All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified. Please do not attach your scanned certificates, transcript, testimonial, etc.