Job Vacancy: Service Support Engineer
a. Interfaces primarily with customers, Authorised Service Provider, Factory and internal staff.
b. Responsible for ASP's technical skill knowledge and performance
c. Be the main technical focus person back to FXPC Singapore
d. Provides technical training and advise to internal staff and TPM/ASP
e. Submits reports on product quality and component reliability.
f. Handles customer telephone inquires, help desk, ensuring accurate and timely response.
g. Coordinate service call and dispatch to ASP to ensure timing response to customer.
h. Assist in stock control and service stock inventory issues.
i. Provides switch relief and other backup technical support.
j. Assist as a Customer Relation Officer in handling complaint.
Key skill & Requirements :
* Knowledgeable in Technical Hardware Skill , IT application and Service Information Systems (Oracles)
* Applies understanding of Company policies and procedures to complete a variety of task
* Competes a wide range of routine to moderately complex administrative functions.
* Professionally represents Fuji Xerox to all customer.
* Make decision on the jobs to satisfy customers' inquiries and support.
* Follows well defined polices and procedures
* Need to ensure that ASP Technical knowledge and performance meet our measurement matrix.
Qualification & Experience :
* Diploma/Degree holders in Electronic Engineering with minimum 2(two) years distributor support experience preferably at printer vendor level
* Self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as a team player
* Good knowledge on computer applications
* Pleasant personality with good interpersonal & communication skills
* Willing to travel occasionally
So, if you think that you fit the bill and would like the opportunity to be a part of the Fuji Xerox Printers experience, please send in your resume by email to Teddy.Susanto@idn.fujixerox.com, not later than Two (2) weeks after this advertisement.