Our company is a world leader in nutrition, dedicated to helping provide infants and children with the best start in life. With more than 70 products in over 60 countries, the company is trusted by parents and health care professionals around the world.
As the company grows in Indonesia, we're currently seek professionals to fill the following position:
* ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for Sales Dept- contract
*Working as part of a close knit and motivated team, you will be involved in proactively providing administrative support to the sales team and solutions to our customers, administration of sales orders, data entry and file maintenance. This position also encompasses extensive reporting requirements, in addition to general administration tasks, and filing.*
* Minimum of D3, major in secretarial management, marketing, management or equivalent, from reputable academies/universities,GPA > 2.75.
* Had successfully demonstrated customer/client focus, confidentiality management, and
* Administrative accomplishments in a complex, global environment.
* Effective communication with culturally diverse global executives and professionals.
* Organization and coordination of global meetings and events.
* Ability to work under tight timelines, pressure and varying time zones.
* Strong computer skills (i.e excel, word, powerpoint)
* Highly proactive organizer in a complex environment.
* General Responsibilities:
· Responsible for performing quality administrative support in an effective and efficient manner .
· Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment:
manage calendars, travel, expenses, internal/external meetings, videos and conference calls.
· Assists in the development of slide presentations, maintenance of departmental files and proper
submission of approval forms.
· Must be able to handle confidential information and communication with all levels of management
in a professional manner.
· Follows up on projects assigned to various managers to ascertain status and to assure timely
· Manage the tracking and recording , reconciling and quality controlling financial and statistical
information maintained in various databases.
· Prepare weekly & monthly reports
· Provides support to line unit all over Indonesia as necessary for the Sales Team to operate.
· Perform other duties as requested
Please email CVs to *mji.recruitment@