Our client, an integrated marine company specializing in ship repair, ship building, ship conversion, engineering and other marine related services. They have facilities lovated in Singapore and Batam.
Having a worldwide clientele, their customers include companies involved in oil and gas exploration, drilling, production and support sectors; container, tanker and bulk shipping services, dredging and port operations.
Currently, they are looking for many potentials candidates to fill the following positions:
1.. Manager - Electrical & Mechanical
2.. Manager - Marine
3.. Manager - Steel and Piping
4.. Manager - Ship Repair
5.. Manager - Mechanical
6.. Assistant Manager - Mechanical
7.. Assistant Manager - Electrical
8.. Project Managers
The resposibilities and qualifications are as follow:
Manager / Assistant Manager (Engineering)
Reporting to the GM (Shipbuilding)
- Degree in Naval Architecture/
- Eng. Min 3 years working experience in Ship design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Tribon and Production information system
Project Superintendents / Project Engineers (Shipbuilding / Ship repair)
Reporting to the Project Manager, the person will be responsible for the management of shipbuilding projects. The task would be to lead a team and complete the assigned project timely, safely and within the budget allocated. Candidate must have a strong sense of commitment.
- Degree or Diploma in Marine Engineering / Marine & Offshore Technology / Naval Architecture
- Candidate without tertiary education but with a strong shipyard experience will be considered
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience in Marine industry
- Strong leadership quality, interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
Electrical, Mechanical Engineer (Engineering)
Reporting to the Manager (Engineering)
- Diploma in Marine / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Elecrical Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
The person will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and designers to provide engineering support to shipbuilding and repairing activities of the yard. The person is also required to conduct design reviews of different sections and compliance with the ship owners. Will be based at Batam.
- Degree in Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering
- Min 3 years working experience in Ship design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Tribon and Production information system.
For those who are meeting the requirements above and willing to explore new opportunity, please send your comprehensive resume in MS. Word format to email@example.com.