As you are thinking of getting a (new) job, consider having a life with us than just making a living!
About Daily Meaning
- We are a people development consultant focusing on implementing change in organizations through people development. Our aim is helping organizations to deliver measurable improvements in results by ensuring that people have the necessary soft skills and competencies required to deliver.
- We also believe that work should be more than just a source of daily bread. Therefore we help people to add constructive value and be fulfilled as an individual through development programs (in house, public courses and seminars) and through interactive media channels (Friends n The City – a weekly TV talk show on O Channel, Cosmopolitan Career – a weekly radio talk show at Cosmopolitan FM, Ask Cosmo Anything – a column in Cosmopolitan Magazine).
We are capable of helping our clients develop their people so that to create sustainable business solutions through their people. We deliver people development programs that are intellectually probing and personally uplifting.
Who we are looking for
- We are currently looking for people to join our team as CONSULTANT. If you are a team player, self-motivated, creative, and have a passion for developing people, then we encourage you to apply.
- Interested applicants need to have a minimum GPA 3.0, fluent in English, able to develop training modules, and able to facilitate training.
- Attractive remuneration packages as well as a challenging, close and friendly working environment are available to successful applicants. In addition, opportunities to have interesting work experience in media as a co-writer, script writer, and co-host are also available.
How to contact us
DAILY MEANING, Wisma Surya Kemang, 2nd Floor,
Only successful applicants will be contacted