Our Client, currently operating in West Java, is urgently looking
for National and International candidates to fill in the position
of "OPERATION MANAGER' Detail related to that position:
Job Summary: To lead, responsible and organize the entire operation
function and established standard operation schedules and ensure
quality, safety, and cost effectiveness.
- Directly responsible for the operation, safely and
- Supervise departmental managers comprise of Mine Safety/
Health and Environmental, Underground Mine, Processing Manager, Mine
Planning/ Engineering and Maintenance to produce 70,000 oz/ yr of
gold and beyond.
- To approve weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly operating
and management reports.
- He reports to site GM and direct line to Chief Operating
- Willing to work with various different cultures, people and
- Bachelor degree majoring in Mining Engineering from a
- Hands on experience in the similar position of more than 7
years as Operation Manager
- Have the experience in the Under ground gold mining Operation
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experiences and
qualifications will be offered to the right candidate
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short
listed candidates will be followed up. Please send your applications
with CV and recent photo resumes@mbp-
listed reference number of position.
Please visit our web www.mbp-skill.