PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1,917 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
SCHEDULER / PLANNER
Education : The applicant should have a degree in any discipline of engineering from a reputable university.
The applicant should have:
1. Minimum of 5 years experience in the oil and gas, mining, and infrastructure engineering and construction industries, preferably with mining and construction companies.
2. Experience and/or an understanding of project scheduler / planner.
3. Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written).
1. Responsible to develop and establish Project Schedule strategy.
2. Responsible to develop WBS in conjunction with Project Engineers, Project Controls Officer and Construction/
3. Responsible to maintain Contractual Schedule, identifying construction and commissioning milestones, critical Path activities in order to advise and allow the Project Manager to meet all contractual obligations.
4. Responsible to maintain Contractual Schedule, identifying construction and commissioning milestones, critical Path activities in order to advise and allow the Project Manager to meet all contractual obligations.
5. Responsible to ensure the development and maintenance of measurement of project progress and perform earned value as measures as needed, including weighted S-curves.
6. Responsible to produce detailed short term construction programmes.
7. Responsible to identify opportunities within the Project schedule to increase project returns.
8. Responsible to assist Lead Designers with design scenario developments and to assist Construction Engineers with construction scenario developments.
9. Assist Project Controls Manager to develop budget forecasts.
Other requirements :
1. Team Oriented, Self motivated and ability to priorities work..
2. Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in organization.
3. A ¡can do¢ attitude, with a hands on approach.
4. Familiar with Dbase software multi- user (FoxPro, Access, File Maker, P3 Primavera etc).
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent colour photograph, and quoting in email subject: Scheduler/Planner, to hrservice@petrosea.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview