• At least 2 years of experience in SW engineering activities, with a background on GSM application development.
• Solid background in SW development in .NET framework, SQL Server 2005 and C#. This includes: development skills in ADO .NET, .NET Window Service, .NET Remoting, and SQL Server knowledge (Store Procedure, Tuning & Optimizing Queries).
• Good knowledge in software testing and automation testing (TestComplete) is a plus ;
• Working knowledge of how BTS (Base Transceiver Station) hardware is assembled and deployed in a cellular network.
• Working knowledge of how a 2G cellular network is operated and will be familiar with the purpose and functions of the OMC-R (Operations and Maintenance Centre-Radio) and OSS (Operations Sub-System) layers.
• Proactive attitude for making proposals in the continuous improvements perspective;
• High level of commitment to respect deadlines, work under pressure and deliver high-standard products;
• Team working capabilities, and being able to deal with a variety of different groups.
• Ability to express clearly and be capable of engaging a team in discussion of an issue as well as excellent command of the English language.
• The candidate will be working on a daily basis with colleagues worldwide and consequently must have excellent inter culture and inter language skills and communication abilities.
An engineer who can play the role of Software Developer experienced in writing Windows applications.
The project is write and maintain an tool used to optimisation GSM mobile networks. The candidate
should have strong foundations in .Net technology, with experience in writing in C# and SQL, basic
knowledge of GSM and some familiarity with telecommunications equipments topology. Any additional
knowledge in the field of Radio Access Network (RAN) optimisation would be advantageous.
The candidate should be able to provide deep technical capabilities, to cover all phases of the
SW development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, testing
till product delivery to the market and technical support to the final users (including product maintenance)
Other Essential Attributes:
- Analytical, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility, organized, attention to details team player
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with all levels of users
- Good command of spoken English
Location : Malaysia
Duration : Permanent
Nationality : All
Position : 1
Please send your resume to "johnson.low@
1. Current Monthly Salary
2. Expected Monthly Salary in Singapore currency
3. Availability Period
4. Reason for leaving
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified for an interview.