- Single, max. 27 years old;
- Min. D3 graduates from reputable academy, secretary or computer science is preferable;
- Good communication in English both oral & written;
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft office products;
- Fast learner, able to cope with multi task at the same time, independent with strong sense of responsibility and able to work in long hours if needed;
- Team player, highly motivated, resourceful, cheerful, honest, reliable, mature, willing to learn, have own initiative.
- Provides administrative support to IT department operations.
- Prepare, file, and organised all correspondence, billing, CAPEX, OPE and any documentations related to IT material.
- Communicate with suppliers.
- Plan and schedule meetings
- Meet and greet clients and other visitors.
- Coordinate travel plans, hotels, and car service.
- Logs problems and or request for services
Candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to send application, detailed resume and current photograph to: winarsanti.laksmita
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.