We are looking for an Experienced Linux Server Administrator for a web
hosting company. The successful applicants will be based in Sunter,
Jakarta Utara every Monday to Saturday (half day for Saturday).
SALARY: Rp. 1.500.000 - Rp. 3.000.000/Month
MONTHLY BONUS: Rp. 100.000 - Rp. 2.500.000
· Becoming proactive and results driven attitude at
maintaining in a LAMP environment.
· Ensuring the maintenance of servers on both production and
staging platforms with focus on reliability, availability, stability,
security, and optimal efficiency. This includes by doing server
upgrades, configuration, patches, optimisation, tuning, and migration.
· Troubleshooting problems in real-time (diagnostics and
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team
· Providing supports to clients.
· Provide technical documentation.
· At least 1 year industry experience maintaining LAMP
· In depth experience with protocols and internet application
(HTTP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, POP, IMAP, Exim, cPanel/WHM, etc)
· Working knowledge about internet security (firewall, VPN,
spam, virus, DDOS, rootkit, etc)
· Ability to perform coding in Unix shell scripting (bash,
ksh), Perl, PHP, MySQL and other relevant scripting language.
· Working knowledge about the open source internet
application (Joomla, osCommerce, etc)
· Strong knowledge with Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS or Debian.
· Working knowledge for routing and bandwidth management will
· Able to produce technical documentation.
· Understand about how the web hosting systems and other
support services are works.
· Male/Female, max 30 years old.
· Indonesian citizen..
· Relevant tertiary qualification (at least diploma degree in
Computer Science or Information Technology)
· Ability to work independently and/or within the team.
· Consistent, professional, friendly phone presentation.
Ability to explain simple and complicated problems repeatedly.
· Ability to develop and maintain a good relationship with
partners and other companies.
· Excellent and concise writing and oral capabilities in
English and Indonesian.
· Ability to deliver consistent results in combined stressful
and relaxed work environments.
To apply you MUST possess the above skills and experience. Only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a questionnaire, and
then will be followed by practical test.
If you are interested to join our vibrant company, please send your CV,
Cover Letter and newest photograph to jobs@imediabiz.
Please put LSA2008 in your email subject.