Our client, a leading IT Solution and Provider. Head Quartered in USA and employs nearly 75,000 employees who serve clients in over 70 countries currently is looking for Data/Reporting Analyst.
The Data/Reporting Analyst will work with internal team members and external clients in the analysis of business processes and supporting data to drive the production of report; special report inquiries and related distribution.
The position exist to fulfill reporting obligation to the client and to provide management with
transformation reports. The reports analyst analyzes the existing project; provides consultation on reporting decisions and assist in building processes as well as developing improved reports.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 4-7 years in related experienced
- Able to describe and identify available tools to conduct research and analysis
- Strong technical, process and analytical experience
- Ability to take large volumes of disparate data around the assigned area of focus (interview notes, process notes, systems, financial and historical data) make sense of it and use it to contribute to client deliverable/solutions
- Willing to travel
If you interest with this opportunity, please send you up date CV (not more than 500kbs) to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be process further