Our client is a multinational company in various industries covering oil&gas, power plant and Biofuel/CPO. Their plantations in Eastern part of Indonesia need high caliber, experienced & dynamic professional of GENERAL MANAGER (CODE: GM-0308)
1. S1 in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Science & Technology/ Business
Management or equivalent.
2. Male, age 40 - 50 years old.
3. Above 10 years of working experience in managing palm oil
plantation, preferably has experience in Papua area
4. Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Agriculture/ Forestry/ or equivalent.
5. Functional expertise in palm oil plantation and palm oil mill
6. Good communication skills & proven records of leadership
6. Willing for traveling to Easten part of Indonesia
7. Excellent spoken and written skills in English
8. To be based in Jakarta.
- Responsible for the key management functions of agricultural
standards, human capital development, asset utilization and
preservation, and operational performance.
- Providing leadership to assist staff in functioning as a team,
maintaining a productive, cost-effective, safe & legal workplace.
- Overseeing financial & legal affairs of the Company.
Send your CV with Job Desc (with CODE) & contact number and send to email@example.com (ruddie2007 ad yahoo dot com) Closing Date: 30 March 2008
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified!