Our client, a joint venture company, is one of the most advanced tobacco processor in Indonesia. Concurrent with the continuous growth in market demand and the expansion of their production facilities, they have maintained focus on constant production development to achieve a solid reputation and prime market position. To materialize this objective, they are seeking high motivate, hands-on and hardworking individuals to join their team as:
Shift Manager (East Java Based)
Reporting to the Factory Manager, the appointee's main priority will be carrying out the day-to-day supervision in production floor. Leading a sizeable team and labors in two or three shift a day, the incumbents are accountable for managing an efficient and effective execution in receiving, storing, blending, processing and shipping processes. Communicating directly with the customers' and ensuring their requirements are attained will also fall into their scope.
- Having degree in Industrial Engineering is preferable
- Having minimum 2 years experience in Production, and an exposure in tobacco industry will be a vital advantage
- Interpersonal and people management skills are highly required for the incumbents will be leading a large team and liaising with people from all levels
- Key attributes for this position is good business integrity, strong, reliable and adaptable nature and high team working spirit
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Interested applicants are invited to forward their comprehensive resume in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.