Open Position for
HR Manager (HR 37)
HR Generalist Officer (HG 32)
Recruitment Officer (RO 33)
Why you should join us
Mensa Group (www.mensa-group.com <http://www.mensa-group.com/> ) is a very large and diverse employer which represents 15 different companies and a total of 3.500 employees as at the end of 2007. Nowadays, we surely need the best and the brightest people who are willing to share their knowledge, skill and energy for the betterment of our company.
Once on board, the track you take and how far you want to go depends entirely upon you. It's not just a job...it's an adventure!
Requirements for HR Manager Position:
1. Male / female with minimum age of 35
2. Hold minimum Bachelor degree (Master degree preferred) majoring in HRM, Management, psychology or Legal
3. Have at least 3 years experience as HR Manager
4. Having solid knowledge in Human Resource System
5. Having knowledge & experience about job grading, salary structure, MPP, IPP, IDP & RTC
6. Have a good knowledge of labor regulation, industrial relation and termination
7. Have good relationship with government and Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration of the Republic of Indonesia
8. Fluent in English both oral and written
9. Strong communication skill and able to work in team
10. Posses strong leadership ability, high self motivation and willing to work in a dynamic working environment
Candidates of HR Generalist Officer must be:
1. Min. Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
2. Min. having 3 years of experience in HR related matters
3. Knowledge of Government regulations and policies related to HR .
4. Knowledge of Performance Management, Remuneration Management and Talent Management
5. Knowledge of Balance Scorecard will be advantage
6. Have an excellent communication both oral and written English, and presentation skills
7. Have excellent teamwork, analytical, problem solving and
8. Motivated and genuinely flexible and enthusiastic individual who has enjoyed a solid grounding in generalist HR issues
And candidates for Recruitment Officer must be:
1. Male or Female, age between 24 - 30 years old
2. Min. Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
3. Have a good experience about recruitment process (Man Power Plan, Select and Search Candidate, Testing and Interview Process)
4. Able to handle multiple task and consistently meet tight deadlines
5. Have an excellent interpersonal relationship, time management, dynamic, tough, positive thinking, discipline and eager to success
6. Computer (MS Office) and English literate is a must
7. Willing to travel
Write down THE POSITION CODE in the subject of your email,
and send your application and CV to: