Be part of the team that is energizing East Java today ……………………………………….
Hess (www.hess.com) is an independent global energy company with expanding
operations in South East Asia, West and North Africa, the Gulf of Mexico
and the Caspian Sea. In Indonesia, Hess is committed to a long term growth
strategy and is fast emerging as a major player in the oil and gas
Working closely with the government and local community, the Ujung Pangkah
facility produces gas initially for power generation and create a
sustainable success story for the region. First production of gas has
begun in April 2007, and Phase 2 is progressing rapidly.
Hess is currently hiring only the best people to operate its Ujung Pangkah
oil and gas facilities to ensure its safe and efficient operations while
complying with the highest environmental standards. We offer a great
opportunity and very competitive rewards for talented professionals.
If you have excellent technical/operation
and gas production operations or related industry, a good working
knowledge of English and computer proficiency, and will be happy to be
based in Gresik, East Java, we are offering you an exciting opportunity to
be part of the first-class team that will bring this project to fruition.
Summary of Position:
Following directions from the Senior Operator within a multi-disciplined
team providing operations and maintenance for Pangkah, responsible for all
mechanical operations and maintenance activities on the process and
utility systems, to the standards demanded.
Principal Duties & responsibilities:
1. Providing operations for OPF Pangkah, under the
directions from the Senior Plant Operator by ensuring all plant equipments
and utility systems follow the standards demanded.
· Adhere to the Operating Principals without compromise
· Ensure all relevant mechanical equipment is fully
operational, in service, maintained safely, effectively and in accordance
· Ensure appropriate risk assessments are carried out for
all operation and maintenance activities, with particular attention to
recognizing the impact of change
· Prepare for maintenance execution and operations
activities for flawless execution, ensuring SSOW (Safe System of Work),
PPE, tools, materials, equipment, work site preparation, etc, are in place
at all times
· Liaise with other maintenance and operations personnel to
ensure all work is coordinated and within production considerations
2. Managing respective people and organization
· Support team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices
· Stand in coverage for Senior Plant Operator if delegated
3. Managing EHS function in the respective department
· Comply with all aspects of EHS requirements and initiatives, and
report all incidents and accidents
· Demonstrate appropriate safety behaviours and commitment to
· Comply with environmental local and government regulations and
· Report all incidents and accidents
4. Managing relevant administration and report
· Manage relevant reporting and administration work
based on the needs of the respective organization (including data
recording, correspondence, etc. - based on the function of this position).
· Ensure the confidentiality of the company’s documentation.
· Technical diploma major in Petroleum, Chemical, Petrochemical,
Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
· 3 years experience with planning and materials management
· have experience with safety, processing,
mechanical, and electrical equipment
· be able to support teamwork and safety
· Language: English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Computer: Word, Excel and Power point
· Experience in the operation of LPG
process plants and equipment desirable.
Please send your detailed resume in English with one recent photo, max of
100 KB to: