Our Client, is a leading multinational energy company with 95.000 employees and operations in more than 130 countries engages in all aspects of the petroleum industry, including Upstream operations (oil and gas exploration, development and production, LNG) and Downstream operations (refining, marketing and the trading and shipping of crude oil and petroleum products)is currently looking for:
Construction Site Representative (CSR) (Field based)
• To establish a clear policy and general rules to be applied to each discipline, in order to have a coherent and homogeneous Construction Team.
• To give clear instruction and responsibilities to all members of Team in order that they feel at ease and motivated
• To be convinced as all members of the Team that, in addition to quality and good engineering practice, planning and cost must be a permanent concern.
• To make necessary arbitration between different disciplines, the only criteria being the benefit of the overall project
• To maintain good relationships with Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the objective of the project.
• To liaise with Safety, Cost, Planning and Administration sections to improve effectiveness of Team.
• Represent project regarding the specific contract or purchase order, protecting company’s interests and influencing decisions.
• Keep informed the project manger of all events which may effect the successful completion of the project goals.
• Bachelor degree in any engineering background
• Typically 10 years relevant experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a Construction managerial role within a project
• Recognized level of expertise in a , construction
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) to: firstname.lastname@example.org