Our Client, is a leading multinational energy company with 95.000 employees and operations in more than 130 countries engages in all aspects of the petroleum industry, including Upstream operations (oil and gas exploration, development and production, LNG) and Downstream operations (refining, marketing and the trading and shipping of crude oil and petroleum products)is currently looking for:
Process Superintendent Commissioning (Field Based)
• To ensure safety of commissioning activities, with good coordination with other parties involved, and in respect with company regulations
• To manage and supervise commissioning activities performed by a team of technicians, in a safe and professional manner, within the framework and priorities defined by the CSL
• To be the technical reference for all matters related to his trade, and providing solutions to technical issues.
• Bachelor degree in any engineering background
• Typically 5 years relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a operation/process activities within a project
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) to: firstname.lastname@example.org