PT AMEC BERCA INDONESIA is a multi-national company engaged in Engineering and Asset Management Services. ABI is seeking to offer career opportunities to qualified personnel. The successful candidates will join the Commercial Team based in Jakarta.
POST CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
- Work with staff to resolve contractual issues including interpreting contract language and negotiation of contract changes. Consult with regional and head office on complex contractual issues.
- Assist the Project Manager to manage the project risk register.
- Participate in regional and UK CRB meetings in support of the regional Commercial Manager.
- Work with head office in the development and modification of standard contract bid and proposal terms and conditions. Incorporate changes in laws, regulations and ordinances into the standard contract language.
- Assist in providing training to new project managers and employees in bidding and contracting procedures.
- Assist in managing the procurement process for contracts. Recommend and implement programs to reduce cost and improve service for commodities.
- Assist in procuring high-value, complex, and specialized materials and services in accordance with the municipal code and established purchasing policies and procedures.
- Qualify potential vendors/contractors
; develop and maintain a list of supply sources.
- Work with commercial manager and project manager to co-ordinate insurance requirements, and maintain current insurance certificates.
- Provide guidance and training to buyers and give direction on specified contracts.
- Provide staff with guidance and assistance in the bid, proposal and contract preparation process including assistance with the development of technical specifications, selection of vendors/contractors
, and development of contract language.
- Prepare requests for bids and proposals. Develop bid/proposal lists; finalize and mail bid/proposal packages; administer bid/proposal openings; review and evaluate responses, conduct supplier negotiations and make selection recommendations.
- Develop procedures for bids, proposals and contract administration; recommend and implement improvements in processes. Ensure that staffs follow established procedures. Ensure that ABI´s contract process complies with contracting principles and government regulations.
- Enter and update e-Room information as requested.
- Assist ABI´s Business Development Manager on other tasks as requested.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, public administration, materials management, purchasing or related field.
Five years´ experience as a contract administrator dealing with contracts and proposals preferably in oil & gas project contracts.
Please submit a comprehensive Resume (in word format with subject post-contract admin, max 250 kb) to : human.resources@
Applications should be received not later than 26th December 2007.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further processes)