We have a job opening for immediate employment.
TECHNICAL TRAINING COORDINATOR (ONSHORE OPERATIONS)
• Member of Steering Team Committee and liaise with HR to ensure craft organization charts
are up to date.
• Manage technical competency assurance program including assessment arrangement,
reporting (weekly, monthly and management report) and process metric.
• Initiate coordination with Asset & Dept owner to identify, close skill gaps and follow up its
• Initiate coordination with asset owner to modify skill competency profile and training matrix as
• Coordination with asset and dept owner to arrange competency assessor team to accelerate
• Initiate and develop individual training matrix progress based on competency assessment as
well as manage data base
• High involvement in development and implementation of Supervisors Competency Program.
• Propose development of Competency Training Profiles for other sections.
• Manage and lead all training required both for safety and technical skill to be aligned with
company goals and business needs.
• High Involvement in developing and implementation of new Craft Apprenticeship program.
• Manage & lead the training library, ensure all material is available for Onshore assets i.e. SAIT
books, and source other craft training material
• Initiate and manage field trip to onshore facilities based on training & competency assessment
• Bachelor degree (S-1) in technical discipline.
• Has more than 5 years working knowledge and experience in Oil & Gas Operations/
• Ability to communicate effectively to SFM, functional managers,Peers and third parties.
• Understanding of COPI business needs, especially in training philosophy and people skill
• Good judgment between expected outcome, company business need and employee
arrangement in any event related with training & competency task.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and high self initiative.
• Demonstrated good in communication skill and human relationship.
• Experience in maintaining personnel confidential matters.
• Lead and supervise 2 COPI staff and 8 contractors under field training dept organization.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email.
Send your application and CV to:
This posting will be closed on 21 December 2007. Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.