Madania, an Indonesian school with an international outlook located in Parung, Bogor was built on the basis of madani society philosophy. This means that people in Madania [this includes teachers, staff, parents, students and partners of Madania] are destined to understand, implement, demonstrate and teach in egalitarian and inclusive ways.
Our vision is to be a preferred, high quality Indonesian school for students
to learn and become members of madani society – believe in God, be civilized, inclusive, egalitarian, and forward-thinking.
In our continuous effort of building a better Indonesia, we need the following new teachers of SMP & SMA whose hearts are set to support our vision :
|Muslim Religion Teacher||[MUR]||Indonesian Language Teacher||[INA]|
|Hindu Religion Teacher||[HIR]||English Language Teacher||[ENG]|
|Catholic Religion Teacher||[CAR]||Mandarin Language Teacher||[MAN]|
|Learning Support Faculty Staff||[LSF]||Biology Teacher||[BIO]|
|Economics Teacher||[ECO]||Physics Teacher||[PHY]|
|Music Teacher||[MSC]||Math Teacher||[MTC]|
|Art Teacher||[ART]||Laboratory Technician||[LAB]|
|Physical Education Teacher||[PET]||Computer Teacher||[COM]|
- S-1 degree from major universities on any discipline with GPA min. 2.75 [scale 4]
- Fluency in English [TOEFL score 450 or IELTS 5.5]
- Age between 25-35 years
- 2 years working experience preferred
- Akta IV holders preferred
Desired Competency Requirements:
- Client Service Orientation a desire to help or serve others and focusing effort on discovering and meeting their needs.
- Respect for Others an underlying belief that people matter and deserve respect.
- Integrity a recurrent concern for honesty and showing that one’s actions are consistent with what one says is important [walk the talk].
- Passion for Learning
- A drive and an ability to continuously learn for self betterment and enrichment.
Please send your application letter and CV in English with the position code in the upper left corner of the envelope to :