Closing date : Tuesday, December 25, 2007
PT Fircroft Indonesia
This position will be reporting to the Construction Superintendent, responsible for providing fabrication management during the project development and execution phases of the project, including, but limited to:
- Monitoring of Contractor associated with the fabrication and assembly of the offshore O&G
process facilities and supporting systems and utilities;
- Ensure all work is performed to defined and agreed quality standards;
- Maintain full coordination within site and reporting to the Construction Superintendent;
- Safety of personal at site.
Personal Skill Requirements:
- University graduate in a related engineering discipline with a minimum of 15 years working
experience in offshore construction involving the fabrication of complex/major O&G process
- Strong interpersonal skills required;
- Experience as Clients Site Representative in supervision and management of construction
- Mobility to be based at contractors sites consistent with the overall construction responsibility.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top calibre applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) to:indonesia@fircroft.