ERP DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Urgently required !!
PRISMAS Executive Search
AIMES Leadership Development
Our Client, our client, a multinational Information Technology Solution Provider company, is urgently seeking dynamic professionals to strengthen its growing team. We invite qualified executives to fill the following position:
ERP DEPARTMENT MANAGER
- Direct and control the operations of the ERP ORACLE EBS Software Package Implementation
in accordance with the CSBU pipelines.
- Create new business opportunities as part of sales activity in accordance with ERP product
that could provide the suitable solution as customer needs.
- Having CCBS product and market experience would be advantage
- Lead the ERP and CCBS implementers
- Responsible for full cycle from ERP & CCBS Sales and Delivery, to meet the target
performance given, including Sales target and Successful Delivery
- Can lead the implementation project as Project Manager and Technical Team Lead for specific
module at the same time.
- Monitor project progress and run project implementation by setting up team, procedure,
workflow and project controlling to ensure the product has been delivered.
- Conduct product presentation and demo to support pre-sales activities.
- Coordinate with sales team to create new business opportunities and to ensure the deals are
closed in order to fulfill the required target.
- Coordinate the corrective actions required to resolve major problems occurred in customers to
ensure that overall project objectives are achieved.
- Managed personnel within his/her unit, including personnel planning, hiring, people
development, performance management, reward management and employee morale.
Main Requirements: Â· Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university majoring in computer science, Electronics or Industrial Engineering.
- 4 - 5 years experience in related position and 10 years in IT
- Experience in IT Company / Banking (Syariah Product).
- Familiar with Banking Regulations.
- Knowledgeable in RPG Programming / IBM AS 400
- Good Leadership skills (Supervise 4 - 5 persons)
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Medical & Hospitalization scheme, Jamsostek, Transport and mobile phone facilities, DPLK and Annual performance bonus
Please Send your CV, Photograph, and Profile Now to laura.aimes@