- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Min 5 years experience as a system analyst, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project implementation methodology such as SDLC.
- Demonstrated project implementation and deployment experience using Java technology,
preferably in J2EE.
- Strong analytical capability to understand business issues and analyze user requirements.
- Should be proficient in SDLC procedures and must be conversant in writing functional and
- UML, preferably Rational ROSE
- Objected-Oriented System Design and Interface
- Oracle Database
- UNIX shell scripting
Other Essential Attributes:
- Analytical, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility, organized, attention to details
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with all levels of users
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing, deploying and supporting applications for
- Work with users to understand requirements and perform requirement and analysis
- Responsible for system design, code reviews, enforcement of standards, and allocation of the
work among developers
- Supervise and guide the detailed design and development activities in projects
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Provide post Go-Live support systems after implementation
- Perform routine maintenance of existing systems
- Perform constant tracking of development and testing activities and provide timely
- progress updates to project manager throughout the project implementation.
- Manage third-party vendors in project implementations.
Location : Singapore
Duration : Permanent
Nationality : All
Position : 3
Please send your resume to "johnson.low@
1. Current Monthly Salary
2. Expected Monthly Salary in Singapore currency
3. Availability Period
4. Reason for leaving
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified for an interview.
Sabtu, Desember 15, 2007
Diposkan oleh Admin di 02.26