Finance Manager, ICW, Jakarta
Closing Date: Friday, 28 December 2007
The successful candidate would assist in:
- Achieving full departmental and administered budget allocations
- Monitoring and reporting on ICW financial performance, strategic and day-to-day decision making, applying consistency in accounting policy and procedures in accordance with PSAK 45 (Financial Reporting in Not-for-Profit Organizations)
- Coordination and review ICW's local partners reporting for external and internal purposes and providing a quality assurance role
- Coordinating the preparation of variance reports for ICW's Coordinator and providing advice to ICW's Coordinator on budget management issues
- Monitoring the accuracy and use of activity and financial management systems within the program and follow up any discrepancies
- Experience in financial administration and accrual accounting and a demonstrated ability in financial budgeting and reporting with strong research and analytical skills
- High level working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular spreadsheet applications.
- Highly developed written and spoken communication skills, in English and Bahasa Indonesian
- Liaison and negotiation skills of a high order
- Proven management and leadership skills preferably in a project management environment and in use of financial systems.
- A high degree of personal initiative, and ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Relevant academic qualifications. Master degree is preferable
- Women are encouraged to apply. We are promoting gender equality
Applications may be directed to Indonesia Corruption Watch, the following email address: icwmail@indosat.