achievements have been in the region's most remote and challenging locations.
Reporting to : Chief Financial Officer (expatriate)
Subordinate : 4 manager
Role responsibilities :
• Responsible for managing Cash flow, including treasury management, receivable control and
• Responsible for ensuring the completion monthly management accounts.
• Manage the commercial, accounting and financial aspects of the business.
• Responsible for ensuring the annual budget and periodic re-forecasts as required.
• Responsible for ensuring the preparation of statutory accounts ready for audit.
• Minimum 10 years experience in the F&A department for a company operating in the
engineering, construction and /or mining industry.
• Relevant post qualification experience managing the external reporting requirements and
internal corporate reporting requirements.
• Experience in a senior role with a publicly listed company would be an advantage.
Applications are treated with the strictest of confidence and only short-listed candidates shall be notified.
To apply, please email your career details with quoting the position you are applying for in subject line to: nurinsan.kamil@