Talentpool Indonesia is a human capital solution provider focusing in the services of executive search and Human Resource consulting firm in Jakarta.
Our client is an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services with in 65 countries. The company provides distinctive customer solutions in supply chain management, food applications, and health and nutrition. In line with company’s continued growth and expansion, is currently looking for a highly qualified candidate to fill following position;
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (code AM)
This position will report to TOA Controller. As Accounting Manager will be responsible to perform all accounting aspect for GOSCA financial reporting, setting standards and guidelines for the accounting/reporting function, coordinating with tax department for local tax compliance, liaising and collaborating with commercial team and other department. This position will be stationed in West Kalimantan.
- Ensure integrity of financial reporting to protect company assets and maximize profits
- Ensure all accounts comply with current GAAP (US and Indonesian) and companies Accounting Policies.
- Be active/integral part of the BU’s operation
- Ensure reconciliation of balance sheet and PNL to comply with company’s Policy on monthly reconciliation
- Identify and implement process and control improvements impacting all levels of BU and Indonesia financial reporting environment
- Review, recommend and keep current, accounting policies and standard operating procedures
- A member of the planning and implementation of financial data consolidation for BU
- Assist controller in providing resource for business
- Assist controller in the COSO champion role and assure compliance to all corporate directives
- Manage forex risk, payment control, compliance to corporate guidelines, local tax, local GAAP
- Work with controller to ensure that financial reporting delivered is accurate and informative
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in accounting department
- Working experience in public accounting firm (2-3 years) is an advantage
- Meets or exceeds expectation for all behavioral areas in PMP
- Ability to deal with conflict constructively.
- English Language Proficiency (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong people development skills
- Ability to integrate team with various background
- Experience in accounting both US and Indonesian GAAP
- Basic Indonesian tax knowledge
- Experience in leading process improvements
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Willing to have frequent traveling and or temporarily based at remote site.