Currently we are working with a well respected Multi-national Mining Company is searching for several positions as follow:
SITE PROJECT MANAGER / MINING
* Manage Company's contractual agreement with Partner
* Ensure all tools and equipment are sourced to run facility
* Conduct a full audit of all Hydraulics components in Process Plant covered in this Contract and
at a later date all Hydraulics Components at the client area of operation.
* Organise and Develop a 24/7 365 day a year call out service for Process plant Hydraulics
break down with the aim to reduce response time to the lowest practical level.
* Prepare Quality and Control standards to meet ISO rating
* Share your knowledge and actively develop the skills of the National staff. Particular emphasis
must be placed on national staff practical skills, such as cylinder, pump, motor and valve
repairs and maintenance. Special attention should be paid to national staff in field service and
Key Competencies Required:
* Mechanical background including a recognized Mechanical or Fitting and Turning
* 15 years experience working in the Mechanical field
* At least 5 years working in a Hydraulics Workshop covering the use of Cylinder tear down and
Honing Machines, Pump and Motor tear down root cause analysis and Testing.
* Experience with Contamination Control and Particle counting methods.
* Management skills
Other Skills/experience preferred
* Experience with Mine Process Hydraulic equipment including but not limited to Hagglunds
Drives, Johnson Brakes, Apron feeders, SAG and Ball Mill Lubrication systems etc.
* Has previous working experiences in Indonesia company would be preferred.
Please send your updated CV with your contact number to
Only short listed candidates will be contacted