Universal Synergy focuses on the Executive Search and Selection of candidates for senior management and corporate support positions in large and medium sized national and international companies and organization
Universal Synergy Executive Search is supported by successful consultants which have been placing several managerial positions for national and multinational companies.
Our Client , A Japanese forwarding company is seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
EXPORT IMPORT OPERATION MANAGER
- Male or Female, Age Maximum 45 years Old.
- Bachelor Degree of any majoring from reputable university with intensive course in transportation management, export import procedure, kepabeanan, logistic, warehousing and inventory training.
- Good knowledge of Export Import Procedures both air and ocean freight forwarding operation.
- Having basic skill of cargo operation , PPJK license arrangement, principle and practice of management.
- Understood and familiar with state and government or local laws and regulation related with export import operation.
- Good English Communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10 years as Export Import Operation from multinational forwarding company. And preferably from Japanese forwarding company
� To Manage and supervise day to day export import operation and procedures.
� Responsible for all control and direction of export & import activities, both air and ocean
� Create, develop export & import operation policies and procedure.
� Preparing and analysis daily, monthly performance of export & import, both air and ocean.
� Control air and ocean handling cost.
� Maintain a good relationship to customers, airlines, shipping lines, co-loader, customs house
S = Self Motivated Person
M = Mature Person
A = Able To Handle Job Successfully
R = Ready For Challenge
T = Talented Person
Please send your resume only (Max 150 KB) to:
Universal Synergy - Executive Search Consultant
JDC Building, 6th Floor, Business Center
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto, Kav. 53, Jakarta 10260